Too Many Projects?
- I'm planning to replace my Raspberry Pi 3B server with a Raspberry Pi 1B. I have a few lying around and any one of them could easily handle the load. I just need to get my hands on an SD Card reader (going to lend someone's computer for that, but we haven't found a time for it yet).
- Because I want to use the 3B as a media station and work station. Going to fix it up with a nice box and everything.
- I've started building a small wiki engine, for no particular reason other than it being fun.
- I want to fix up the "Plants sorted by health" page on AstroBotany. The PR I made for it that mozz merged has been around for a while now and both feedback and my own experience of it tells me that there's room for improvement.
- I spend a lot of time thinking about how to improve the configuration and setup of my server since I'm planning to move it anyway. I'm not sure exactly what I'd like to improve on, which makes it a bit of a futile exercise.
- The same with backups...
- I'm also planning to set up an automatic backup job for a forum that I'm volunteering as sysadmin for. It's about time.
- I want to fix up the second issue of the collaborative RPG fanzine wrnuZINE too.
- I also want to add a page for twtxt feeds to Antenna. That would be pretty simple and rather fun. Speaking of Antenna there's a larger refactoring I'd like to do there, too.
Right now I just have a bit of trouble focusing on any of it. I'm just too tired, most of the time. Been feeling like I'm dipping a bit mental health wise lately.
Eventually I'll get back in the saddle again. We'll see what gets done first.
-- CC0 Björn Wärmedal