Recipe: Crumb-dough Fruit Pie
450-500 g fruit or berries
50 ml sugar
1 tablespoon potato flour
75 ml sugar
150 ml oatmeal
100 ml (60 g) flour
125 g butter
- Set your oven for 225C/440F.
- Put all the fruit in a pie plate. Sprinkle potato flour and sugar over all of it.
- Mix sugar, oatmeal and flour in a bowl. Blend the butter in there bit by bit to get a crumby dough.
- Spread the dough over the fruit in the pie plate.
- Heat in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Serve as is, with whipped cream, or with custard.
-- CC0 Björn Wärmedal